Chit Chat
Options

Super weird wedding dream tie in

larrygagalarrygaga member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited April 2015 in Chit Chat
I'm just going to make a million threads today. 

So way back before I really started wedding planning, I had an idea of wedding colors. I was thinking light blue or blue and purple. I had this really awful dream where I somehow forgot to plan any decorations. 

But don't worry!!!!!! My dad had a truckload of Broncos themed party items.

So we used these decorations and I was sad about my wedding. I forgot all about this dream until just today. My colors and flowers have been evolving and changing and I finally settled here. With blue grey dresses and sunset colored centerpieces. Everything else is in varying shades of white and ivory. 

This is my little collage thing I made to play with colors.

So I ended up with not broncos colors, but with blue-grey and peach included. How fucking weird is that? When I totally started with something completely different? 

I'm sorry I'm so wedding crazy lately. I don't feel like my usual self.

Oh also Lolo was there and she was stringing up the orange streamers like she thought it was cool.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Super weird wedding dream tie in

• Options
    I'm always disappointed when I'm not in wedding dreams.

• Options
    Wedding stress does crazy things to the brain. I keep waking up vaguely aware that I've had a WR nightmare but not being able to remember what it was.

@larrygaga I love your colors!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I've already had 2 strange wedding dreams. In the most recent one, I dreamed that FI bought himself 3 different wedding bands to "wear with different outfits" (ironic because he owned like, one pair of shoes when we started dating. Anyway, I asked him where mine was and he told me that he must have gotten so excited that he just forgot to buy me one. 

Before that one, my crazy ex barged into our rehearsal dinner...not completely unlikely for him. 

I need another hobby. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    littlepeplittlepep member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015
    Your colors are awesome! It's like classier Bronco colors ;)

I always have the weirdest dreams, but non of them are ever wedding related. 

The only wedding one I had was where a bunch of stuff when wrong on the wedding day, and I was like eh I don't care, let's just get married. Except there wasn't a bartender at the bar and that I got mad about. I was like yall get out there and serve people drinks! And then I went around and made sure everyone was enjoying their drinks. Before the ceremony. In my wedding dress. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, we've been gravitating towards blue, silver and white (with maybe pinks thrown into decor for some color)... We went to a hockey game with his parents a couple months ago and his mom asked what we were thinking about for our colors, and I told her, and FFIL looked at FI's hat... which was something along these lines:
    We'd been working with these colors for six months. We'd also been watching Colts football for four months. HOW we never made that connection, I will NEVER know.

We're still going with it. Don't care.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    It's really so hard to get a color theme that isn't already a sports team. 

hellosweetie1015 your picture doesn't work for me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @larrygaga bah. Stupid TK forums. Here's another though:
    although I'm pretty sure it's a fan-made logo and not an official one. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    @larrygaga I had a dream last night that everyone I invited showed up to my wedding with kids. Not their own kids, just a bunch of random 8 year olds. So many that we couldn't fit in the venue and had to eat dinner in the woods. It was horrifying.
  • Options

@larrygaga I had a dream last night that everyone I invited showed up to my wedding with kids. Not their own kids, just a bunch of random 8 year olds. So many that we couldn't fit in the venue and had to eat dinner in the woods. It was horrifying.

LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    KnightsNurseKnightsNurse member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2015
    My wedding dreams have been whatever I had booked/DIYed at the time of the dream. I've had about 10 dIfferent dreams throughout the last year. So when I first got engaged, all I had was the venue and only our parents showed up, because we hadn't invited anyone yet; I had no dress, he had no suit and there were no seats or food or entertainment...in another my bridesmaids were going to Dillards the morning of because we never ordered dresses...now the wedding dreams go much smoother, except my last one I made up my vows on the spot because I hadn't finished them yet IRL....Love your colors :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

My wedding dreams have been whatever I had booked/DIYed at the time of the dream. I've had about 10 dIfferent dreams throughout the last year. So when I first got engaged, all I had was the venue and only our parents showed up, because we hadn't invited anyone yet; I had no dress, he had no suit and there were no seats or food or entertainment...in another my bridesmaids were going to Dillards the morning of because we never ordered dresses...now the wedding dreams go much smoother, except my last one I made up my vows on the spot because I hadn't finished them yet IRL....Love your colors :)

Mine were sort of the same way! The less you had done the worst off you were in your dreams! 

So weird! And thank you. It's more focused on neutrals and pink, although the wedding party is wearing teal and there is just a hint of orange in the flowers. I'm hoping it all ties together really nicely, I don't think my shades are super common. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards