Illinois-Chicago

Looking for an assortment of glass vases

Hi there fellow brides and wives! I'm looking for an assortment of glass vases for centerpieces for our reception and I need lots and lots of them in different shapes and sizes. Do any of you have any suggestions where I could find some for cheap/free? Do you have parts and pieces left over from your wedding that you want to get rid of? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Looking for an assortment of glass vases

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_looking-for-an-assortment-of-glass-vases?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:68401c23-cf8f-4c42-b820-017797fc67e1Post:efdc1fef-1feb-4f4a-9335-e8f13fd610f6">Looking for an assortment of glass vases</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there fellow brides and wives! I'm looking for an assortment of glass vases for centerpieces for our reception and I need lots and lots of them in different shapes and sizes. Do any of you have any suggestions where I could find some for cheap/free? Do you have parts and pieces left over from your wedding that you want to get rid of? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!
    Posted by cleskov[/QUOTE]
    We got the glass vases for our wedding candy bar from the Brown Elephant resale shop in the Lakeview neightborhood. The prices ranged from 3-12 dollars depending on the piece. I'd check out there or some other resale shops. 
  • Try ikea.  We got a bunch for my sister in laws shower at Goodwill. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards