Nevada-Las Vegas

I'm married!

Hi everyone, I'm posting this from a sun lounger onboard Quantum of the Seas as we sail toward the Caribbean

Re: I'm married!

• I don't know where the rest of my text went! I'll try again!

Hi everyone, I'm posting this from a sun lounger onboard Quantum of the Seas as we sail toward the Caribbean
  • Hi everyone, I'm posting this from a sun lounger onboard Quantum of the Seas as we sail toward the Caribbean. We got married at the Platinum and it was such a wonderful decision, truly a great venue. The views are outstanding, everyone commented on the setting, the food and the great service.
    Hair and makeup was Rouge Skin hair and makeup. I had Brianna and she was wonderful, she did both hair and makeup for me, my mum and my two sisters and we were all delighted. My new wife and her mother and sisters had two other girls, Heidi and Freda. They all looked gorgeous as well although they told me they had to get one of the hairdos redone because they didn't like it. That wasn't a problem though and as I said, everyone looked great. They were very efficient as well and all of us were ready ahead of time.
    Photography was Gin and Sake. Brandon went to my wife's room and Jill came to me, then both were at the ceremony and taking shots of the family, then Brandon stayed til the end of the reception. They were both lovely and I can't wait to see the pictures. Brandon showed us one on the camera that looked amazing.
    We got our flowers from Pam at the Palette and she was excellent. She was great at staying in touch via email, the flowers were gorgeous, she organised chalk boards for us and even managed a last minute (like morning of!) addition and made us an extra button hole.
    We did a DDB strip tour and it was fantastic. We had it for three hours and went to the vegas sign, then along the strip to Freemont street where we saw the light show then back on the bus and back to the hotel. I didn't realise it would take so long to drive along the strip so were a bit pushed for time but managed it.
    Dj was meant to be Harry O, but he emailed us the morning off to tell us he was ill and contagious so he organised a stand in. They were fine, they played songs that people requested and the dance floor had people on it for most of the night.
    We used bell trans for the guests and they were great, emailed to say when they dispatched the driver and got everyone there as expected.
    We also hired the big blue limo for the end of the night and took everyone to sign for a photo in our wedding clothes and then back to hotel. It was hilarious, the limo was huge and I can't believe it for forty people inside it!
    All in all it was a fantastic trip and I'll definitely be returning to vegas :)
  • sdg2502sdg2502 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2015
    Too many drinks last night has killed off some brain cells I think...
  • You two look beautiful! Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Adore and love it!! Congrats!
    Anniversary
  • Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What an awesome-looking wedding! Looks like everyone's having a great time. And both of you ROCKED your dresses! Congratulations!!
  • Congratulations!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!! Did Gin and Sake accompany you on the strip tour too? Or was that on your own?
  • Those dresses are beautiful! Congratulations, girls!
  • Beautiful pictures and you both look so happy! Enjoy your cruise, I used to work as a purse on Royal Caribbean cruises in my youth, happy memories :-) 
  • Congratulations and glad it all went well - looks like everyone had a great time! 
  • Love that second photo! Congratulations!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!!!
  • Looks amazing! Congratulations!! <3
  • Congrats! Your dress is beautiful!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards