Chit Chat
Options

"Newborn Baby" Photo Shoot

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/a-baby-photographer-did-a-cliche-newborn-photoshoot-starring#.vj5ymJPqE

Couple did one of those photo shoots people have with their babies but with their furbaby instead.  I thought I'd share since it was cute and everyone likes dogs.  

Re: "Newborn Baby" Photo Shoot

• Options
    That's pretty stinkin cute. I heart the feet one.

Anniversary

• Options
    Sign me up for a session with my puppy dog and husband. I think it's adorable and I love the tongue-in-cheekness about it. Who doesn't love adorable dogs snuggled up in cute poses?

image   image   image

• Options
    Oh. My. God. That is just about the cutest thing I have seen all week. If I could get my dog to behave that well, I'd totally want to have a photoshoot with him.
  • Options
    I love everything about this except the dog's name. We tried to incorporate our pooch into our engagement photos. He wasn't having it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I love this. Like. Lovelovelove.

Our Lab was in my high school senior pics. They were not nearly as creative as this though; the photographer just had her sit and then I sat beside her. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    And H thinks I'm the crazy dog lady!

Although if Melo will stay still I'd love to include him in baby girl's newborn photos.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Well I know what I am doing when I get home.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Those last two pictures. OMG so cute.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    @laqueredlover - inspiration for a new baby photo shoot with Elle?
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    I guess I'm not on the same level with you guys. I find this so stupid and gagworthy. Almost as much as dogs in strollers.

• Options
    I love this, and I HATE newborn photo shoots. 

The one with the pup curled up on his back in the bed is the cutest--my dog will sleep like that, too. Looks uncomfortable to me, but he seems to like it!
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    jenna8984 said:

I guess I'm not on the same level with you guys. I find this so stupid and gagworthy. Almost as much as dogs in strollers.

Dogs in strollers in real life? DUMB, I'm with you. Dogs filling in as babies as a way to make fun of/spoof on baby photo shoots? I'm all about that life.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards