Nevada-Las Vegas

Restaurant for 40? (No Private Dining)

edited April 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas

My MOHs are looking for a restaurant for dinner on a Friday night, prior to my bachelorette party. I prefer a place at Caesars but I am open to other locations. It does not have to be private dinning. Any suggestions? Do you know of any places that will take a reservation for this large group? Or will I likely have to reserve a private space? Any spaces without minimums?

My MOHs are picking up the tab but I don't want them to be stuck with meeting the minimums.

Re: Restaurant for 40? (No Private Dining)

• 40 is a pretty big group. You could do Carmine's or Trevi's which are pretty reasonable. They have semi-private spaces. For a group of 40...you are likely going to have to do a private space with a minimum. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited April 2015

Boo. That's what I was afraid of. It will be 30-40, if that makes a difference. I'm browsing the boards and it looks like Hard Rock Café may be an option. It seems like they may not have a minimum. Does anyone know about the spaces they have available? I just emailed them. I don't think there are many options at Caesars. Not sure I want Italian before a night of drinking.

• I looked into them but their commucation was not very good but their space seemed large. Maybe look into Chayo at the Linq or Brooklyn Bowl.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Pretty sure with a group that size you're going to need to reserve private space. It's worth calling around to some of your first choices and asking, but I would be really surprised to find a place that will take a party that big without private space. As a local I'll definitely be curious to see what you find! Always good to know these kinds of things for the future.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just for anyone who may have a similar question later:

Hard Rock Cafe can accommodate a group of 40 in the general dining area. There are preset group menus but no food & beverage minimum. The price of each meal is inclusive of tax and gratuity.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards