New Jersey - South

Outdoor venue - nj/de/philly

Looking for some help finding outdoor venue in the Philadelphia/jersey/delaware area. My fiancé and I live in Arizona so trying to do most of research from here. Guest list between 200-250 and looking for under 100pp (including site fee/tax/gratuity). The best would be a venue that allows outside catering but haven't had much luck finding that. Have checked partyspace and the "affordable" ones turn out 125-140pp. Thanks for any help !!!

Re: Outdoor venue - nj/de/philly

• How much of your wedding did you want outside?  The places that will be able to accommodate portions of an outside event and be within your budget are: Brigalias in Sicklerville, Auletto's in Deptford, Scotland Run in Washington Twp or Valleybrook in Blackwood. You can also try Gibson House in Evesham Twp, but I don't know if they can accommodate your party size.  Gibson House would use outside catering.  The others I've listed will be an all in one type venue.
  • Preferably tented outside area. I will check out some of those you mentioned. Thank you
  • Then also add Lakeside Manor in Gibbsboro to your list!
  • Bogeys in Pitman is an outside tent area
  • Hello,

I would definitely recommend Jeffrey Miller Catering.  I am getting married indoors, but if you go to their website they are the exclusive caterers for a few venues that have outdoor spaces.   Check out jamcater.com.  We made many adjustments to our menu and JAM was very accommodating.  They are also a very reasonable priced caterer for other places I looked at, especially in the city.  Good luck in your search :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards