Texas-Houston
Options

Heights Fire Station Wedding

I am having my wedding at the Heights Fire Station, but I was concerned about it being a little too crowed. We were originally expecting about 110 guest, but our final number went up to 130.  Could anyone share any experiences there? 

Re: Heights Fire Station Wedding

• Options
    Hi! Sorry I cannot be more help but but what does the venue say their max is for the room/area you want?

If you are over their max I think you have a problem as there are probably fire codes they have to comply with. (Ironic right? :) )

I was worried about the size of my venue as well as with every table the dance floor would shrink. Can you see your venue set up with your number of people? Or something close so you can count how many more tables you will need and try and guess where they would end up?  We did this. We went to the venue and it was set up for 175 or so. With our 225 guest list we knew we would need another 6 or so tables so with a quick look around we saw the areas we could fit those 6 more tables. Maybe something like this will help!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards