Honeymoon Discussions
Options

AW: We finally booked our HM!

loro929loro929 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited April 2015 in Honeymoon Discussions
If anyone has been following some of my posts on the HM board, you would know that FI and I have really been back and forth on where to go for our HM. The only thing we really knew is that we wanted to go to an island in the Indian Ocean. Well, after months of going back and forth, scouring reviews for hotels and talking to Travel Agents, we finally booked our HM today. PS. to those deciding between using a TA or not, we actually got a great deal with some perks going through our TA, which we wouldn't have been able to do on our own (and we are pretty well-seasoned travellers, in fact, this is the first time either of us has used a TA). 

Enough suspense, we are going to Seychelles!!! We will be in Seychelles for 8 days (first time for both of us). We are going to be based on the south of  Mahé, which is the main island. We are ridiculously excited (just got back from a celebration dinner to celebrate us finally pulling the trigger and booking) and I am very happy to share our experience with everyone when we get back (we will be going in August - so still have 3 months of waiting!).
I know this post is a bit AW but I am just so EXCITED and couldn't wait to share it :D
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: We finally booked our HM!

• Options
    Yay! Congrats! Which resort did you choose? Be sure to try and sleep on the long ass flight! My H stayed awake (why, i'm not sure since we had lie-flat seats) and he slept until 2pm our first day on the ground. Lol

We talk about our Seychelles/Mauritius trip all of the time. We'll get back there one of these days, so I definitely want to hear alll about your trip when you get back!

• Options
    Very exciting!  I'm jealous!
  • Options
    Woohoo that's awesome!! I've been a lot of places but never out that way so I'll be dying to hear about it and see some pics too! And 3 months will fly by, all of my big trips I've booked 6-9 months out and it takes forever to come so 3 months will be nothing!

• Options
    Thanks so much everyone! We feel so blessed to be able to cross this "bucket list" trip off the list for our HM! I will provide a full review (with pics, of course!) when we get back.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards