Texas-Houston

Tuscany Villa in Katy

jtowle28jtowle28 member
First Anniversary
edited February 2015 in Texas-Houston
Has anyone recently attended a wedding at the Tuscany Villa in Katy? I'm wondering how small the reception area is.. I've seen pictures where it looks like the tables are scattered through multiple rooms and people appear to be standing in the main room when the first dance and such is going on. I like that this venue includes a lot of vendors in their price since I am planning a wedding from out of state, it just makes things easier for me. But if my guests are in separate rooms or have to leave their seats to see everything then I'm thinking I'll have to look else where. Any information would be so helpful!

Re: Tuscany Villa in Katy

• The reception area is not too small. They do have a little back room area (which also serves at the rainy day chapel area). I've seen a wedding that did place tables back there... but they were the last to be seated. I believe a wedding <150 will have no problems all sitting in the main reception area without any problems.
  • Depending on wedding size, sometimes they will put tables in a different room that has "not the best" view. It definitely looks isolated. Another option in the same vecinity to look at and in the same price range would be Agave Estates. Beautiful grounds!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards