Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Wedding Hashtag

Any ideas for a wedding hashtag for the last name Wolf? (: been trying to think of a creative one!

Re: Wedding Hashtag

• Options
    We're using #EverAfterBrannan. I think it would be cute with your new last name too!
  • Options
    Ohhh, I would definitely be trying to work "wolfpack" in there somehow, haha. Just the alliteration of #wolfwedding is kind of nice though.
  • Options
    Overdone.  Just worry about the things that matter...like food, adequate chairs, drinks...
  • Options
    #wolfwedding2015

Seriously, just keep this simple.  Don't try to get all cute about it.  If you want people to really use the hashtag then it needs to be something simple to remember.  And when you do finally pick one make sure that it hasn't already been used by other people.

• Options

#wolfwedding2015

Seriously, just keep this simple.  Don't try to get all cute about it.  If you want people to really use the hashtag then it needs to be something simple to remember.  And when you do finally pick one make sure that it hasn't already been used by other people.
    THIS. I've had so many friends with common last names use a hashtag #smithwedding and not check to see if it's been used, so you click their hashtag and see a lot of unrelated things.

Ditto keeping it simple. People don't want to be typing #wolfweddingbestweddingof2015 every time they post a picture.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards