Moms and Maids

Gifts for parents - picture frame?

Sorry if this was the wrong board to post in, but I wasn't quite sure which one to use.

FI and I would like to give each set of parents a nice picture frame with perhaps one or two photos (when giving them the frames we'll use engagement photos of ours, then after the wedding photos come back we'll replace them with those). I'm wondering where the best place to get the picture frame would be. I know Things Remembered has some really nice ones that you can personalize, but they're a bit on the pricey side. Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper we could find something at?

Thanks!

Re: Gifts for parents - picture frame?

• I have found nice picture frames at Bed Bath and Beyond.
  • You can buy nice picture frames at most department stores. They don't have to be inscribed with your wedding date. Look for frames that complement your parents décor. Personalize the gift by handwriting a note to your parents.

• Sign up for Things Remembered emails and you should get coupons you can use. If that's the route you still want to go.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards