• Options
    thestaircasethestaircase member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2015
    edit: advice already received, thank u
  • Options
    Cliff notes.

Nevermind, I think Lolo summed it up well

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    ashley8918ashley8918 member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited April 2015
    You cannot be serious with this shit.
  • Options
    I think you need to work out your feelings with a professional. I try very hard not to recommend therapy to everyone always every time, but I do think that it may be of some help to you. Talk to your insurance provider, if you have health insurance. I believe the ACA (Obamacare) outlined what insurers have to cover regarding mental health. My policy covers all but a $25 copay per session, with no limit on sessions. If you don't have insurance, speak to someone with the health department in your county. Many, if not all, county health departments have a mental health component, and they can likely help you. Therapy doesn't have to cost thousands of dollars, and I think you could benefit from it.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    thestaircasethestaircase member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2015
    edit: advice already received, thank u
  • Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    thestairs said:

I'm sorry, I am not expecting anyone here to be therapists.
    I guess I just need to vent; and this is the "Chit Chat" section, so I hope I am not violating any Forum rule for post this here.
    I just want to get it off my chest, and it easier for me to speak out all my feelings here on the internet where nobody know each others.
    I apologize if I caused any inconvenient from this post here in the 'Chit Chat' section.
    I was wondering if anyone here have a bad childhood with their mother, or went through something similiar in their childhood, they can share their experience, that's all.

This is the Chit Chat board on a wedding planning forum, with a group of posters who already have a rapport with one another for the most part. This post has nothing to do with wedding planning, and you're not really a member of the community, so it's hella weird to just walk into a random forum and just lay out all your personal problems and expect... whatever it is you're expecting. Help? Similar stories? Yeah, lots of people have fucked up relationships with their mothers, but probably very few want to tell a stranger on the internet all about them. 

As Lolo rightly said, we're not therapists. You really need to do whatever is necessary to be able to seek therapy in real life. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards