• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Nevada-Las Vegas

Wedding License

I don't know why I am so worried about this. I don't want to change my license over to Alabama, (where I've lived with FI for the past 3 years) since my license is up to date and I'm going to have to change everything when I change my name anyway. I also have a passport. Does anyone foresee this being an issue when we apply for the marriage license?
Has anyone had a better experience doing it online beforehand?
TIA!!

Re: Wedding License

• Hi, I'm not sure I'm understanding what is not current on your license, but hopefully, the below link works, this is the Clark County page with information on getting your marriage license. If you click the one for acceptable identification, it does say passport. Basically, they're verifying name and age, not address. Best to you!

http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/depts/clerk/services/pages/marriagelicenses.aspx

• I think it will all be fine. I think they looked at my license for 2 secs. As long as all the info is up-to-date and accurate....you'll be fine. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • A passport is valid for the Clark County marriage license app, so you don't even need to use your license if you don't want to.  Just keep in mind that if you have actually moved but never updated your license, that could get you in other kinds of trouble since in most state's it's a misdemeanor if you're more than 30 days past your change of primary residence and haven't updated.

Married old Las Vegas hag groom - June 2011

Getting married in Vegas? Start here! [click]

xoeden
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards