Honeymoon Discussions
Options

What's your favorite AI?

DF and I are looking for all-inclusive recommendations for our honeymoon! Only requirement is that it's somewhere that will be warm in January. We'll probably go for a week/week and a half. Exact budget is TBD, but definitely less than $10,000.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What's your favorite AI?

• Options
    kaos16kaos16 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    Technically not AI, unless you choose that option, but the SPA Retreat in Negril Jamaica was an awesome, romantic, amazing place.  At least give it a look.

I also really enjoyed Secrets the Vine in Cancun.
  • Options
    tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    Secrets Maroma Beach :) We went for our honeymoon and by far the best AI I have been to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I like the Zoetry properties. They have them in Mexico (RM and Cabo) and the DR. They are technically not adults only but they do not cater to children.

If you want to go far from home, check out Namale in Fiji! Most properties in Fiji include meals but not drinks. Namale includes both! January is low season in Fiji, so prices are more reasonable.

• Options

I like the Zoetry properties. They have them in Mexico (RM and Cabo) and the DR. They are technically not adults only but they do not cater to children.

If you want to go far from home, check out Namale in Fiji! Most properties in Fiji include meals but not drinks. Namale includes both! January is low season in Fiji, so prices are more reasonable.

I have a friend who grew up in Fiji! I'd love to check it out, I'll add that to my list :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards