Honeymoon Discussions

One Night in Miami

We will be spending one night in Miami on our way to the final honeymoon destination. Do y'all have any suggestions that won't keep us out all night? Restaurants, art galleries, etc. We will be traveling in October. Thanks!

Re: One Night in Miami

• I can't offer too much info, but I was in South Beach for one night after a cruise once. We stayed at the Ocean Five Hotel right across from the beach, our room was awesome! We didn't have a lot of time so we just walked along Ocean Drive and had dinner and found a delicious little gelato place (I can't remember the name, sorry!) It was a nice little area just to walk around and enjoy the scenery. There was a bunch of shopping one block over.  
  • Definitely go to Wet Willies! Well, that's if you drink. They have amazing frozen drinks (definitely get call a cab). Maybe take a walk on the beach by lummus park? There's definitely plenty to do (and plenty of people watching) just walking around in South Beach.
  • Lived in Miami almost my whole life!
    Look into:

Viscaya
    Knaussberry Farm (and get cinnamon rolls!)
    Barton G Restaurant 
    Lincoln Road Mall
    Miami Museum of Science/Planetarium (they sometimes have laser shows at night too)
    Zoo Miami
    Coral Castle Museum
    Jungle Island
    Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
    Lowe Art Museum
    94th Aero Squadron Restaurant
    Biltmore Hotel
    Monty's Restaurant
    The Forge Restaurant
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards