Chit Chat

NWR: PLL

So after a lot of nagging I have finally started watching Pretty Little Liars. I am only on season 1 and I am so hooked. However there are about 5 people I want to smack the crap out of already lol.

Re: NWR: PLL

• Oh wow, you sure have a long road ahead of you, haha! Stick with it - just when you think it's crazy, it gets even crazier! I definitely want to smack some of the girls sometimes too.

Formerly martha1818

• Ha yeah - there will be plenty of people you'll want to smack. I'm almost done with what's on Netflix and I don't know how I'll handle the short hiatus until the next season is put on Netflix.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Yep. It's addicting. I've watched since Day 1 and feel dumb that I still watch it and am so hooked.

• Good luck. It's basically the most addicting thing ever. No matter how annoyed I get, I can't let it go. I've put this much time in now. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Girl, I will talk PLL with you all day! I spend a lot of time on IMDB haha. Even though I really should have given up by now, I just can't quit them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hlvonbhlvonb member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    I have thought that I knew who "A" was about 3 times now. I hate not being able to figure it out haha!
  • I really want to watch it, and it's definitely going to be one of the first things I track down once our DSL is installed. 

I'm trying to read the books, but the way they're written is really kinda off-putting. 
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
  • hlvonbhlvonb member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    I am now 1/2 way through season 3 and I am more hooked on this show than I was when season 1 started. I didn't think that was possible.
  • blabla89blabla89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    I started watching when Season 3 was just starting and marathoned through the first two seasons. I get serious PLL withdrawals when the season ends.

Spoiler in white: Given that the "Big A Reveal" didn't happen until the most recent season finale, all leads to "A" prior to that are essentially red herrings. But I assume they've all leading up to the final season and hopefully will all make sense then.

ETF grammar

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards