Illinois-Chicago

100 Days.....

I'm excited but mostly nauseous.  This is oh so much pressure.  Anyone else feeling a bit scared?  Not to get married, just for the party.  How silly is that! I...am officially.....crazy pants!

Re: 100 Days.....

• jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL my mom asked me that last night at my dress fitting "are you nervous? How are you feeling?" STRESSED! Not to get married - I wish I was married to my FI years ago! I'm stressed to be throwing the biggest party of my life and I only have 29 days to finish all the details!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats fellow 100 day-er!!  I know the feeling!  I am totally crazy pants too!  Im just stressed, between graduating & having my moms recent hip fracture/surgery/rehab....I might just go to st lucia & never come back :)

"Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    "She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time." The Perks of Being a Wallflower
    Me:28 DH:28 TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR
    Feb'12- Clomid/TI with CD3 &21 labs(normal)& SA-count 6mil/ml,morph/motil OK-BFN
    April'12 Ultrasounds,HSG -clear, slight acurate uterus
    5/14 IUI #1-50 mg clomid-post wash total motile count 19.3 prometrium 2dpiui= BFN
    6/11-IUI #2-100 mg clomid & prometrium post wash count total motile 17.5 = BFN
    7/6 IUI#3 with 100 mg clomid, estridiol, prometrium. post wash total motile count 23.3 = BFN
    8/30IVF#1 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur,Ganerelix,Novarel.
    ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F.
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 BCPs, Follistim, Menopur, Ganerelix, Novarel, Baby Aspirin
    ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    2/13- Saline sono revealed a polyp. All additional labwork coming back normal. Genetic screen revealed DH has MTHFR deficiency & I am a carrier for it.
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy
    next up-Reproductive immunologist Appt 3/27, cycling in may?

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards