Nevada-Las Vegas

4/11/15 - Big Day: Mon Ami, Beauty by Bri, Enchanted Florist, Rev. Roland, All Night Long

hmgifforhmgiffor member
First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited April 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
AHHHH the big day! I had the WORST stomachache. FH and I did not stay together the night before and I think it made me more nervous. 

Mon Ami Gabi - A+: Some of us ladies went to Mon Ami for breakfast and it was delicious. We did have to make reservations and I am glad we did. I didn't eat much as I was so nervous but what I did eat was delicious. 

Beauty by Bri - A+: Bri brought an assistant Lisa so we didn't have to start as early. Bri did the makeup and Lisa did the hair. I did have a trial and I am glad I did as it helped to calm my nerves. I originally booked for my 2 girls, myself, and my FH mom. The morning of (actually while she was doing our hair) my mom decided to have hers done. The ladies were very accommodating. We only had a small hair snafu where the part on my MOH's hair was straight and it was bothering her but Lisa quickly fixed it. I also really liked that Bri gave all of us samples of our lipsticks so we could re-apply throughout the day. My hair stayed all night and looked fantastic. The girls hair/makeup was $130 and mine was $260 including the trial. (Pic is of my sister...she wouldn't stop saying how amazing she felt as she isn't glam). 

Rev. Roland - A+++++++: Elegant Vegas Weddings was included in our package and I had requested Rev. Roland due to his reviews on here. I also decided to use him as our Elvis during cocktail hour. He was FANTASTIC. We only met him 15 mins before the ceremony and he did a great job of capturing the essence of us. He also seamlessly entered in a hand fasting ceremony using my husband's parents ribbon they used 43 years ago. He had us all laughing and crying. 

He quickly changed into his Elvis costume for cocktail hour. Everyone LOVED him. He sang 3 songs, including a slow song for us to dance to which I didn't expect and was a nice touch. The rest of the time he posed for photos. It was a big hit and I would highly recommend him! Total cost for 1 hour was $200. 

Enchanted Florist - A: I didn't really get to chat with them but they made everything perfect. I can't wait to see the photos. We brought in our own manzanita trees and they add fresh flowers. When I walked in the reception space, it was more than I could have ever imagined! Cost: $0 as it was included in the package. 

All Night Long Entertainment - A+++: We had a videographer included for a video of our ceremony. I don't recall seeing him but everyone said he was there. I can't wait to see the video. Our DJ was Tom and he was FANTASTIC!!! He checked with me before the ceremony to make sure he had all the right songs, took so many requests and just kept the party going! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 4/11/15 - Big Day: Mon Ami, Beauty by Bri, Enchanted Florist, Rev. Roland, All Night Long

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards