Chit Chat

AW: Sneak peek blog

I've had some serious ants in my pants waiting for our photographer to send our photos (didn't expect to get them for another 2-3 weeks) but she posted a sneak peek on her blog today!

Yes I'm being a total AW, but I'm so excited I can hardly contain it. And no work is getting done this afternoon :)

clicky
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: Sneak peek blog

• bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2015
    Gorgeous pics! You look so happy and beautiful in all of them!

• I LOVE THESE! I love the reaction shots of your H when he's with you before the ceremony. They're all (including you and your H) gorgeous!

imageimage

• Wow! That's some sneak peek! Everything looks amazing.
  • Gorgeous! I love the BMs dresses and your veil in particular. Best wishes!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Can I have a wedding do-over and steal your dress, and your flowers and generally just everything about you?
  • Wonderful pictures!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • These are great photos!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stunning! Your first look photos are so amazing, I think they're my favourite!
  • Can I have a wedding do-over and steal your dress, and your flowers and generally just everything about you?

Ditto this. You are incredibly gorgeous and every single of those photos are beautiful. Congratulations again!
  • Omg so gorgeous! I love all of the photos! (But especially the one where your dress is twirling!) 
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    OMG! I love everything! Maybe I'm biased since we're photographer twins, but so what! I had no idea you ended up hiring Alison to do your wedding photography!! You're going to LOVE it when she sends you the DVDs of all your wedding shots. I adore how she packages everything up!

You and your H and everything about these photos are just beautiful!

• I am inlove with those pics!!! everythign was gorgeous especially you!!!! congrats again!

Awww, you guys are making me blush! Y'all are so sweet!

@labro I seriously can't thank you enough for recommending Alison. We had initially booked someone else, but after our engagement photo debacle, we decided to go with her after all. And I'm so glad we did. She was so great to work with :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• anjemonanjemon member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Not gonna lie, I'm SO jealous right now. I want a sneak peek! (Ok, I want my photos back more. I know I have at least 2 weeks to wait, but I want them now!)

Your photos are gorgeous! You all look so happy. I love the first look pictures and the great shot of your grand entrance. So fun!
  • Your photos are AMAZING. You look so beautiful, your H looks so handsome. GAH Y'ALL LOOK FANTASTIC. I love them. 

I especially love what the particularly hairy groomsman was doing with his face in that group pic. It's fantastic, haha. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • lnixon8lnixon8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Great pics! And congrats on having a face that looks beautiful when you're obviously cracking up laughing. You can tell you had SO much fun on your wedding day.

• Fucking Gorgeous.

Anniversary
  • afox007afox007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    You look gorgeous!!! Congrats! 
  • kmbay84kmbay84 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Wow!  Such beautiful pictures!  You look so happy and pretty!  I love the pictures where it's you two at the beginning, especially the one of him wiping away a tear as it looks like.  That made my heart melt.  Amazing pictures!
  • Your photos are AMAZING. You look so beautiful, your H looks so handsome. GAH Y'ALL LOOK FANTASTIC. I love them. 

I especially love what the particularly hairy groomsman was doing with his face in that group pic. It's fantastic, haha. 
    Yes!  I developed a slight crush on the "hairy groomsman" in the first photo I saw of him.  But that picture of him making the silly face sealed it.
  • Ooooooooo. Love!

Then happy I, that love and am beloved 
    Where I may not remove nor be removed.

--William Shakespeare (Sonnet 25)

• Y'all are gorgeous!! I love the dancing photo with your dress all full and spinny! So cute!
    *********************************************************************************

• Beautiful!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• mj8215mj8215 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Wow so gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!! Everyone but especially you looked amazing! I too particularly liked the photo with your dress swirling around. 
    - The stars, like dust, encircle me in living mists of light. And all of space I seem to see in one vast burst of sight. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards