Florida-Central Florida

Decoration Help Only?

I'm an Orlando resident who's getting married in Pennsylvania this September. I've been doing all the planning on my own and, so far, it's been going well. But now I have a mountain of decorations/crafty bits and I am overwhelmed.

I have a coordinator up there for the day-of stuff, but I'd like to find someone who can dive in with me and organize/design decor plans for the ceremony and reception set-ups while I'm stuck down here. Are there any Orlando wedding coordinators who offer really specific, tailored services like this? None of my bridesmaids are good at creative design, though they're willing to assemble, pack, glue, tie and the like.

Thanks! Weird issue, I know. Appreciate the advice.

- Haley

Re: Decoration Help Only?

• I have a very good wedding planner that she is very cheap and I think she can help you with that she is a wedding planner and designer .. she do very beautiful centerpieces and unique .. she also doing my friend coordination for her wedding (DO) for $250 .. she can give some ideas and I know that she is the best I spend a lot of time trying to find the right wedding planner and trust me she is the best .. let me know if you want her number .. =) Her company is Call Diosa's  Events I think she is working in her website.. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards