Chit Chat

Cutest bachelorette game! (semi-AW)

littlepeplittlepep member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited May 2015 in Chit Chat
I had my bachelorette last weekend (it was awesome and perfect!) and my friends made up this super cute husband-to-be jeopardy game. 

I'm normally not a huge game fan, but this was fun and not cheesy so I really enjoyed it and thought I would share. There were four categories: the early years, the in-laws, by the numbers and FI's favorites. Some of the questions were easy like what is FI's mom's maiden name and some were super hard like how many FB friends do we have in common. For each question I got right I got to dole out drinks to people and if I got it wrong I had to take the drinks. 

The best part was that they were "CAT"agories so every time I picked one and they took it off the board there was a picture of one of my cats. I squealed every time and I'm not even sorry about it. 

Do yall like games? What are some of the fun ones you've played?

ETF: words.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cutest bachelorette game! (semi-AW)

• doeydodoeydo member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Oh that sounds fun and the cat pictures behind each would be awesome!  I like games, generally, but not a lot of shower/bachelorette/wedding games, TBH.
  • I'm not big into games but that sounds adorable. It really sounds like they put a lot of effort and thought into making it.

• emmaaa said:
    I'm not big into games but that sounds adorable. It really sounds like they put a lot of effort and thought into making it.
    They really put a lot of thought into it. I feel lucky to have such awesome friends. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That sounds fun! I am a total jeopardy lover. And games in general.
  • That is SO stinking cute, especially the "cat"egories touch! 

I do like games. I saw something kind of similar at a bridal shower I went to last summer. The BMs asked the husband-to-be a handful of questions prior to the shower, then the bride-to-be had to say what she thought his answer would be, and what her answer was...I'm not explaining this well, so here is an example.

Q asked to husband-to-be: What do you think your spirit animal is? What is FI's?
    FH: I am totally a crab. FI is a deer.
    Q asked to wife-to-be: What did FI say his spirit animal is? What did he say yours is?
    FW: He is a turtle. I am a deer.

All of his answers to almost every question were entirely off the wall, so she got most of them wrong, which made watching it quite entertaining.
  • abcdevonn said:
    That is SO stinking cute, especially the "cat"egories touch! 

I do like games. I saw something kind of similar at a bridal shower I went to last summer. The BMs asked the husband-to-be a handful of questions prior to the shower, then the bride-to-be had to say what she thought his answer would be, and what her answer was...I'm not explaining this well, so here is an example.

Q asked to husband-to-be: What do you think your spirit animal is? What is FI's?
    Q asked to wife-to-be: What did FI say his spirit animal is? What did he say yours is?

All of his answers to almost every question were entirely off the wall, so she got most of them wrong, which made watching it quite entertaining.
    We had a similar game at my shower, but there were no spirit animal questions. I think I would miss that haha. They were mostly like what is littlepep's favorite color, what is FI's favorite thing to wear, etc. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • littlepep said:
    abcdevonn said:

We had a similar game at my shower, but there were no spirit animal questions. I think I would miss that haha. They were mostly like what is littlepep's favorite color, what is FI's favorite thing to wear, etc. 
    I definitely would miss those, because I keep telling FI he is OBVIOUSLY one of those 150 year-old tortoises at the zoo but he keeps saying he is a pigeon. :P
  • abcdevonn said:
    littlepep said:
    abcdevonn said:

I definitely would miss those, because I keep telling FI he is OBVIOUSLY one of those 150 year-old tortoises at the zoo but he keeps saying he is a pigeon. :P
    AH! I hope not! Pigeons are scary haha. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That does sound fun!  Bachelorette bingo or bridal shower bingo have always gone over pretty well in my circle. Bridal shower bingo, you just tell everyone to fill in what they think are in all the packages and then cross them off as stuff is opened.  Bachelorette bingo, I filled the cards in ahead of time with stuff like lingerie, kisses, massage, g-string, etc. 
  • cgss11cgss11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    At my bachelorette we played one I hadn't done before, and it was fun. We all had cards with each others names on it, then had questions like "Who is most likely to have a baby first?, who is most likely to pass out first? who is most likely to quit their job?, etc.". We all put the card down of who we thought, then whoever's name showed up the most picked the next question. There was a list of suggested questions, but we mostly just made up our own. 
  • My BMs did the same game at mine! I had 5 categories though with a 5th being a dirty one... like craziest place we had sex, "tits or ass" and stuff like that!

The hardest questions were shots so I ended up having to take 3 of those and doled out 2... I got pretty drunk before we even went out but it was a blast!

Anniversary
  • That sounds so cute! I've only been to one bachelorette party where games were involved, but we did a photo challenge (for the bride only) which got progressively ridiculous throughout the game, so like 1) photo with all your bridesmaids, 2) selfie in the bathroom ...... 10) photo with two straws up your nose ..... 15) photo doing the running man on the dance floor .... 20) photo of you in the corner wearing a dunce cap made out of a paper plate. It was pretty fun and to keep the bride interested we gave her an incentive so that for every 3 photos she completed, we'd buy her a drink, and for every 10 photos she completed, we'd buy her an app (girl loves snacks). It kept her happy all night long and there were a lot of laughs.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards