Ohio-Cleveland

Rehearsal Dinner-Westside/Downtown

My fiance and I are looking to have our rehearsal dinner somewhere on the westside or downtown.  We would like it to be on the lake or at least have lake views.  Pier W is out as it is just not within our price range.  We want something low key and relaxed, nothing stuffy.  We both really liked the thought of the Marina Bar at Whiskey Island but know that its next to impossible to rent the space out just for our rehearsal dinner.  So any thoughts or ideas is greatly appreciated.  The farthest west we want to go is probably Bay Village or Avon Lake. 

Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner-Westside/Downtown

• How many people are you looking at having? I can give you some information that I've gathered from places in Bay Village, Westlake and North Olmsted. 
  • We are looking to have probably around 20-25.
  • Contact some of the Marina's there is one just east of Burke Lakefront Airport, I know they have a resturant, but not sure how strict they are about renting out space to non-members. If things don't work out for a lake view, we had ours at Sterle's on E. 55th and the food was great and the service was too.
  • Erikan73-

My fiance was wondering if they had reopened the restaurant that used to be there at Burke Airport.  I will definitely check out your suggestion.  Thanks!
  • @ahopper12 That has been turned into a private business unfortuantely, the food was good and the views were amazing. Not sure how great the views of the lake are, but check out the Harp. I think it has lake views. Also not sure of prices but check out the resturants located in A loft right on the eastbank of the flats on the river. It would be quieter then going to Shooters. Not sure what parking is like (if you have to pay or if it can be validated).

• Crop Bistro on West 25th or the Cleveland Metroparks has a venue that is on the lake that had very reasonable catering prices.
  • Merwin's Wharf has river views and I know they have a private room big enough for that group. I believe it's reasonably priced.

Good luck! 
  • Thanks ladies.  We are also looking into The Flatiron Cafe.  Their prices are fairly reasonable as well.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards