June 2015 Weddings

anyone else?

Starting to feel freaked out? I still have a few things to wrap up, but if it doesn't get done it won't ruin the day for me. Just starting to really feel the pressure and excitement!

Re: anyone else?

• …..yes. Also very overwhelmed. lots of stuff I put off. Little things. The things that you thought would be easy! I'm so excited! I really cant wait! Just need to try to diet pretty hardcore since I'm down to 19 days. I am not in the best shape of my life.. thats for sure.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm down to 11 days.... I feel ya @thesilverbride. I feel like all I've been doing is eating junk and I've missed my spin classes....not the best way to fit into my dress. Green tea to work some miracles in the last 10 days for me.
  • Yes! Freaked out but very excited. From everyone I've talked to this feeling is totally normal. My FI insists that I am not acting like myself these days. I'm really looking forward to the celebration and then the honeymoon afterwards!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The excitement is starting to creep back in. My wedding coordinator started today officially and I could not be more thrilled. I have less than 30 days to go and there are still things left to do, but I'm confident that everything will get done. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards