Wedding Classifieds
Options

Brooch Bouquet, wedding favors, vases, light up wands, charger plates, jewelry, etc for sale

Hey girls, 

I am cleaning out the rest of our wedding stuff. Please let me know if you are interested in anything. We have tons of wedding favors that we didn't end up using. We have lots of keychain wedding favors-- carabiner clip heart keychains, palm tree bottle opener keychains. We also have heart keychains that you can put a picture in. We used them to put metallic cardstock in with tables numbers and names and people grabbed them as they walked in. We also have inflatable princesses that we used as favors for the little girls that attended. There are also big light up wands that change colors. They were perfect to put in the center of faces that we filled with flowers around the property where we got married... they were also favors for people to take instead of throwing rice-- they waved the wands. It was actually really pretty. We have about 50 or 60 charger plates left, but they aren't in the best shape as they packaged them up immediately after the wedding. Some glass vases Finally I have my brooch bouquet. It was originally a little over $700 from Etsy and it is absolutely amazing...about 32" around. It is huge!

Like I said, we have a ton of stuff still. A lot of which I didn't mention above but just added pictures. Feel free to message me or respond on here if you have any questions or are interested in anything. Best of luck wedding planning :)

Re: Brooch Bouquet, wedding favors, vases, light up wands, charger plates, jewelry, etc for sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards