New Jersey

Bridgewater Manor ~ Hotel & Hair/Make-up

Hey everyone,

My FH and I will be getting married at the Bridgewater Manor on Sat. 5/14/2016. 

1) Hotel:
Any suggestions on hotels in the area to set-up a wedding block? We need a shuttle and to be able to book a room for ourselves that has a seating area so I can get my hair and make-up done (we live out of state).

Additionally we would love if they had a bar that was open late so we can continue partying after the reception.

2) Make-up / Hair stylist 
Does anyone have suggestions of make-up and hair stylists. Re: make-up I really want to do airbrushing and I'm having a hard time finding someone.

Thanks!

xoxo

Re: Bridgewater Manor ~ Hotel & Hair/Make-up

• Check out Kleinfeld Room Blocks...it is awesome and free. They contact all hotels in the area and get rates, amenities and suites included with a certain number of rooms booked and then they out all of them on a spreadsheet and take care of getting the contracts done for the hotels you choose. I used them and it was amazing and I literally had to do nothing but fill out their information sheet and sign the contracts.

As for hair and make up I am using Gianna Giacona and she and her team are amazing. All her prices include airbrush and try are coming to the hotel where we are getting ready.
  • Awesome - thank you! 
  • pce515pce515 member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I second Kleinfeld Room blocks! They were SO easy to work with!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards