Wedding Reception Forum

Dahlonega, GA and/or Greenville, SC

Ladies I need your help! I've found a few locations in Greenville, SC and Dahlonega, GA but I want to make sure there aren't any reasonably prices venues I'm missing. If you've visited a location, are already married, or have booked your location and have a stunning venue to share please let me know. I'm even considering doing the ceremony and reception 2 different places because of price. I'm especially wanting venues that will allow my to bring in my own photographer and booze. Thanks for your help!!! :)

Re: Dahlonega, GA and/or Greenville, SC

• I answered you on another board.

2 things: 

1) This board is international, so most posters don't know anything about the facilities available in either of those vicinities.  Your local boards for those areas are more likely to be helpful.

2) Please use "XP" in the subject line when you cross-post the same post on more than one board.

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    These two places aren't even reasonably close to each other....so yeah, you're probably missing a whole TON of other venues that are affordable. I'd recommend posting in the Atlanta board to get more info on Dahlonega and the surrounding area and then post in the SC board for your questions on Greenville.

You're welcome to PM me too. I live north of Atlanta and can probably help if I had more details. TK has a REALLY great search option too where you can customize your budget, your venue needs and location and it will bring up a TON of options.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards