Louisiana-New Orleans

Tree of Life Wedding on 9/26/15

I know this is a long shot...but I am giving it a try!  We booked our ceremony back in January and the Tree of Life on 9/26.  Audubon Park just called to let us know that they just booked another ceremony basically at the same time.  They wouldn't give us the couple's information (understandably) but we wanted to get in touch with them to see if there is something we can work out to where our weddings aren't overlapping.  Maybe even split the cost of chairs?  We just don't want to get in the way of one anothers big day!  If you are this couple and you're open to a discussion, please feel free to reach out!!

Thanks!

Re: Tree of Life Wedding on 9/26/15

• Just a thought - maybe you could ask Audubon to pass your info on to the other couple? Maybe since they have your permission to give out your information, they would do it? 
  • @missmagnolia Thanks, we offered that!  The woman didn't seem too thrilled about the idea, but she said she would contact them and give our info.  We haven't heard back from anyone yet! 
  • Ah ok! Hope something works out for you! (I'm also an Audubon bride - Elephant Fountain and Cajun Ballroom - but not until next fall.) 
  • Hey!!

I have been in contact with them about 9/26/15 for the St. Charles entrance fountain and at the time they told me there was a couple who had the tree of life booked from 3-5pm. Not sure if this is you or the other couple but hope this info helps?

Also I am trying to get married at the fountain and they said it has to be before 5pm. Do you know anything about this rule or if people get around it? Because I am afraid it will be crazy hot!

What are yall doing about the heat?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards