Flowers
Options

Bouquet vs Nosegay

Voting- Nosegay for all bridal party, nosegay for bridesmaids and full bouquet for maid of honor, full bouquet for all bridal party?

Re: Bouquet vs Nosegay

• Options
    I think this 100% depends on your preference, your budget, and your florist. 

When I went in for a consult with my florist, she showed me 3 basic sizes of round bouquets. I picked medium for the BMs (including MOH) and large for my own. My sister did a full bouquet for herself and single flowers for all of the BMs (including mine as MOH). 
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    But you liked the look of the bridesmaids and the moh having the same sized bouquet for both?
  • Options
    Yes, they looked fine. Here's a picture of our bouquets. Everyone knew who my MOH was because she was standing next to me during the ceremony and she was listed in the program as MOH. It felt kind of wrong to give her "better" flowers when she already had an honorary title. 

*********************************************************************************

• Options
    Oh wow those are really pretty, love all the different colors in them. I was worried that giving her a bigger bouquet than everyone else might cause some hurt feelings with the rest of the bridal party. Thank you.
  • Options
    You realize you can make an actual poll, right?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I did not know that
  • Options
    Can you edit a thread that has already been started into a poll or do you just have to start over?
  • Options
    I believe you can edit your original thread. Click the little wheel in the upper right hand corner of your OP.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No it wouldn't let me edit it into a poll so I just started a poll, thank you for the heads up though, I had no idea one could do that.
  • Options
    Yes, they looked fine. Here's a picture of our bouquets. Everyone knew who my MOH was because she was standing next to me during the ceremony and she was listed in the program as MOH. It felt kind of wrong to give her "better" flowers when she already had an honorary title. 

Those flowers, though!!! Perfect.
  • Options
    Also, adding "nosegay" to my list of words I'd never heard prior to wedding planning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards