Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Thank you's to Vendors

Okay this is probably super bad but, did you guys send thank you's to all your vendors? I don't know why I didn't do this, I feel terrible that I haven't and it just dawned on me to do so: cater, officiant, owner of the boutique I got my dress from, DJ, Baker, I disliked my photographer & day of wedding coordinator so I'm not sending them one. I can't find the women who did my H&M which stinks cause I loved her! who am I forgetting??
Anniversary

Re: Thank you's to Vendors

• Options
    Florist? Jeweler? I think you've got it covered.

Don't forget that the biggest thank-you a vendor can get is a good review! Tons of people pick vendors based purely on a quick skim of Yelp or the review sections on The Knot and WeddingWire. The more reviews a vendor has on these sites, the more visible the vendor is -- and more visible means more business! 
  • Options
    I did a lot of reviews and sent specific thank-yous to my coordinators and photographers. I sent thank you emails to the MUA, officiant and DJ. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I agree with @damnthetorpedoes. Writing a testimonial/letter they can share online is also huge kudos, too!
  • Options
    OH! Okay well that I did already! I thought I should send hand written ones too w/ our picture. Not necessary then? Right?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Unless you really want to, I think reviews are the most appreciated items.  I did send personal thank you's & cards to our photog and officiant, wrote reviews of them all and sent a letter expressing how happy I was about the venue and its manager to the VP of dining at Mandalay; those three venders were above and beyond so I went an extra step for them.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards