Knottie Tech Help

How to Remove WEdding Guest List and start new?

I uploaded my guest list to the Guest List Manager way before I had my final list. Now I want to remove the current list and start fresh by reloading the guest list without duplicating the names. How do I delete the current guests and upload a new file? Right now, the only way I see possible is to remove each guest, line by line.

Re: How to Remove WEdding Guest List and start new?

• KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2015

I uploaded my guest list to the Guest List Manager way before I had my final list. Now I want to remove the current list and start fresh by reloading the guest list without duplicating the names. How do I delete the current guests and upload a new file? Right now, the only way I see possible is to remove each guest, line by line.

Hi there,

From your guest list (located here https://www.theknot.com/gs/guest-list), check the box next to "Name and Party" at the top of your list. This should check the boxes next to each guest/party on your list. Then click the "Delete" button that appears at the top of your list. A message will appear asking if you're sure you want to delete all checked members. You should click, "Yes."

You can upload a new list by clicking "Import" in the top right corner of your guest list, or "Add Guests" manually or from your Google contacts. 

Please let me know if you have further questions! Thanks :)
    KH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards