Wedding Etiquette Forum

Father daughter dance

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aui3VX_jqQc

Is this an appropriate father daughter song? One of my favourites but just wanted to hear opinions

Somewhere over the rainbow- it's a wonderful world

Re: Father daughter dance

• If this is a song that you and your Dad enjoy then it will be just fine for a Father/Daughter dance.  There are no rules when it comes to picking a song.  You just pick something that you both enjoy and go with it.

• Our Father/Daughter dance was Forever by John Stamos - if you know about Full House you'll know it's the song his character sang to his bride at their wedding. I chose that song because Dad and I danced around to it in the kitchen a few times a year and it meant a lot to us. 
  • If that's a song that you and your dad want to dance to, by all means choose it.
  • Our Father/Daughter dance was Forever by John Stamos - if you know about Full House you'll know it's the song his character sang to his bride at their wedding. I chose that song because Dad and I danced around to it in the kitchen a few times a year and it meant a lot to us. 
    You mean by Jesse and the Rippers ;) Awww, I love that song, sweet choice!

I think that would be an awesome song, OP. 

Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• It's all about what you like as a song.  As long as it's not something like Pour Some Sugar On Me or something even dirtier go for it.
  • This was listed as one of the top father/daughter dance songs on a few websites I saw. I'm thinking of choosing it for me and my dad too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards