Flowers
Options

Hops

Anyone know where I could order hops from for floral arrangements? I've tried to Google some options and I'm not getting very far.

Re: Hops

• Options
    Do you have a local homebrew supply shop around?  I would try calling them.  I don't think they usually have the actual fresh ones in the store but they probably know where to find them as they always sell dried ones.  Also, I've been in there with FI before and in conversation with the beer geeks (I say that affectionately) who work there, I remember hearing that some of them grow their own in their backyards.  Might be a starting point for you!

PS, I also love this idea and think they look amazing in bouquets and bud vases.  Good luck!

• Options
    Good idea- thanks! We are using beer bottles for our centerpieces. If this isn't super expensive I'd like to do it. My other plan is baby's breath.
  • Options
    Yup, local homebrew store or a local hop farm could help out. If the homebrew store doesn't have any/can't help you locate, ask if there's a local homebrew club and a lot of the people that brew their own beer also grow their own hops and love to help out if they can.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards