African American Weddings

HEY LADIES...I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL!!!

So im back.. to work that is!! I wasnt ready but i got mouths to feed and bills to pay lol... Baby Girl and i are doing great. She is such a sweetie. Jr thinks shes his personal toy lol and wants to hug her and tell her good night and get all in her face for any reason. She smiles at him and loves for you to talk to her. I miss her everyday i have to come to work but shes at a daycare that i trust so i know shes in good hands. As you see my life is all about Taliah And TavarisJr.. We are getting ready to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary 6/27 and of course im trying to decide what are we going to do...... But other than that im just enjoying being a mom of 2 and wife of my Superman!!

I added a recent pic of the princess.. And i hope you ladies have a great day!!

Smooches

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: HEY LADIES...I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL!!!

• Hi Tira!  Nice to have you back.  Miss Taliah is a doll.  I'd act just like Jr too.  LOL!  Glad you and the fam are doing well.  Going back to work after you have a little one is a downer but unless you've got those kind of bills that pay themselves work does call you back. 

I am sure you will come up with something great for your one year anniversary.  That's what you do. :-)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• aww she is so cute :) 
    Congrats 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello Ladies -

Cutie Pie!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board