Wedding Classifieds
Options

Wanted! Rustic Wedding Decorations

Looking for items for my August 8th wedding on a farm (reception in a barn). Looking for any wood/chalkboard accessories, signage, frames etc. I already have wood rings for centerpieces, but looking for other items!

Re: Wanted! Rustic Wedding Decorations

• Options
    If you are looking for a rustic/chic I have some wonderful programs/signs that are digital files. If you are interested let me know. They are customizable through Windows Word (can change color, words, etc.).
  • Options
    Hi! I just had a farm wedding and am looking to sell everything. Our theme was more vintage romantic, but several of the items would qualify as rustic too. The colors were blush and gold. I've got:

- 160 gold charger plates
    - 100 gold glass tea light candle holders
    - several gold picture frames (used for signature drink and guest book cards)
    - chalkboard (used to communicate our wedding hashtag)
    - wooden hand painted "cocktails" and "reception" signs
    - 60 gold vases (all different designs)

Let me know if you're interested in anything and I'll send photos. I'm in NJ, but could ship to you too.
  • Options
    Forgot to mention we also have 20 table runners (for 8' table) - they are a printed blush. We had them made in India when we visited in December. They are gorgeous. We also have 160 napkins (more of a mauve color)
  • Options
    can you send me a picture of the picture frames, chalkboard, hand painted signs please?

• Options
    Where are you located at?  My sisters friend threw a gorgeous barn wedding and she may be  willing to sell some things!  I was planning on buying some of her things but my venue changed.
  • Options
    Here are some leftovers from my wedding. I also have burlap table runners.
  • Options
    penguinpyaar do you still have the gold vases available?  Could you provide pictures of them?  I'm also located in NJ and would be interested.  
  • Options
    Hi Cilee - I do still have some of the vases available. All different sizes. What's your email? I'll send you some photos.
  • Options
    Just sent you a personal message with my email. Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards