Chit Chat
Options

Holy shit ya'all, Jashley is back

drunkenwitchdrunkenwitch member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited July 2015 in Chit Chat
Another board I lurk on, because the train wrecky goodness is hilarious, had a post from a woman with a very similar name to Jashley posting about a wedding she isn't invited to. She rhinks it's because of fallout from another wedding she wasn't invited to a fewyears ago.

Mods, can I link? Can I drop strong hints on how to find it?

Must share, don't want to be banned.

Re: Holy shit ya'all, Jashley is back

• Options
    If I understand the TOS (jk, who actually understand the TOS), you can link to outside forums, just not TK ones.
    Amor vincet omnia.... par liones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    If I understand the TOS (jk, who actually understand the TOS), you can link to outside forums, just not TK ones.
    @HeatherKat is right. If it is not a board of TK, feel free to link!

• Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I've seen mention of Jashley but not sure I know who it is, must have been before my time on here
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    I've seen mention of Jashley but not sure I know who it is, must have been before my time on here
    Google "not invited to friend's wedding in a park." 

She posted about it on TK but also on TONS of other online forums, including like body-building boards and stuff. It was nuts. She didn't understand why she wasn't invited and planned to just crash the wedding even though the general consensus everywhere on the internet was NO. 
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I saw that on the bee! Lol

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I always wonder if that crazy anti-tipping, don't give me my drink first if the table next to me was here first chick Spring123 and JAshley were the same.     

Both are cray-cray

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Wow, they locked up that thread super-quick!  Sheesh!  
  • Options
    kvruns said:

She posted about it on TK but also on TONS of other online forums, including like body-building boards and stuff. It was nuts. She didn't understand why she wasn't invited and planned to just crash the wedding even though the general consensus everywhere on the internet was NO. 
    I just did this and CANNOT stop laughing

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    sheknows6 said:
    kvruns said:

It's bananas, isn't it?! 
  • Options
    Oh, wow, this is so funny/sad. That girl is in serious need of a good therapist.
  • Options
    I really believe this is an an elaborate troll that has created this persona to fuck with the interwebz.  This is what this- probably guy- does for funsies.  Just my gut feeling.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options

Wow, they locked up that thread super-quick!  Sheesh!  

Oh yes, I used to post on that poard but had to stop because how cray cray it can get. Now I just lurk and roll my eyes at all the panties that get twisted and pearls that get clutched over the dumbest shit. Also, you can't swear.

• Options
    I really believe this is an an elaborate troll that has created this persona to fuck with the interwebz.  This is what this- probably guy- does for funsies.  Just my gut feeling.
    If the original Jashley was a troll, it was the best troll ever.

I always question these "Jashley is back!" people. Literally anyone could create an account and pretend to be Jashley. It'll never be as good the second time. :)
    *********************************************************************************

• Options

Someone tried to do a Jashley here a few weeks ago and it got locked fast.

• Options
    I think the original Jashley was for real.  I was pretty involved with the treehouse back then.  I convinced Jash to email winelover the link to the wedding-in-the-park couple's registry.  I told her we always go to winelover when we want gift ideas, that she's the best at it, really you should give her the info so she can put together a great gift idea because you need a great gift if you're going to crash a wedding.  winelover found the bride's wedding website or facebook page and told her she had a weird church acquaintance that was going to crash her wedding.  It was all pretty epic.
  • Options
    kvruns said:

It's bananas, isn't it?! 

Temporary pause because @novella1186 just wrote it's bananas (which is dead-on).  You're adorable :)

• Options
    kvruns said:

It's bananas, isn't it?! 

Temporary pause because @novella1186 just wrote it's bananas (which is dead-on).  You're adorable :)

Haha! Thanks :) 
  • Options
    gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    adk19 said:
    I think the original Jashley was for real.  I was pretty involved with the treehouse back then.  I convinced Jash to email winelover the link to the wedding-in-the-park couple's registry.  I told her we always go to winelover when we want gift ideas, that she's the best at it, really you should give her the info so she can put together a great gift idea because you need a great gift if you're going to crash a wedding.  winelover found the bride's wedding website or facebook page and told her she had a weird church acquaintance that was going to crash her wedding.  It was all pretty epic.
    Woah, wait...so someone from TK actually warned the bride about her?  Is there a thread somewhere with the details of this? That's crazy.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    So I've been lurking for a bit because I sometimes feel like I have very little to contribute to the convo but I still enjoy following along....

BUT

I am coming out of lurking to say that the other day I googled a wedding question and one of the results took me to Wedding Bee. I always saw Wedding Bee mentioned on here as kind of an "anti-knot", so out of curiosity, I decided to poke around a bit. 

This EXACT same thing was posted there a couple of days ago and I wondered if it was the infamous jashley. 

PS I've only been active in TK community for 4-5 months and even I know who jashley is. That's ridiculous. 

Edit: clarification
  • Options
    Ok, just did a quick google search. This same question isn't just posted under Jashash on different forums, it's also posted under the original name Jashley name on multiple forums (this new question I mean about the current situation). So it's the same person, or the original troll, or whatever the situation was. 

I kind of wonder if the original Jashley (considering some knotties had a lot of back and forth with her, and seemed to have figured out it was real) was real, but someone else copied and pasted her question all around the internet to watch the reactions, and now have taken over the identity. I kind of feel no matter how crazy a person might seem when asking an eddiquet question they aren't going to post it on a body building site. But I guess it will remain one of the great unsolved mysteries of our time.
  • Options
    drunkenwitchdrunkenwitch member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2015

Oh my dear sweet and fluffy lord.

Google this phrase:

this friend from church is having a wedding and they have deleted me from Facebook

Yowsa.

• Options

Oh my dear sweet and fluffy lord.

Google this phrase:

this friend from church is having a wedding and they have deleted me from Facebook

Yowsa.

Wow. Trolling Level: Next.
  • Options
    Ok, just did a quick google search. This same question isn't just posted under Jashash on different forums, it's also posted under the original name Jashley name on multiple forums (this new question I mean about the current situation). So it's the same person, or the original troll, or whatever the situation was. 

I kind of wonder if the original Jashley (considering some knotties had a lot of back and forth with her, and seemed to have figured out it was real) was real, but someone else copied and pasted her question all around the internet to watch the reactions, and now have taken over the identity. I kind of feel no matter how crazy a person might seem when asking an eddiquet question they aren't going to post it on a body building site. But I guess it will remain one of the great unsolved mysteries of our time.
    I can make an account with the username Jashley. Doesn't mean I'm the original person.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards