October 2016 Weddings

ADVICE: TO TRAVEL OR NOT TO TRAVEL

So I have a friend's wedding in August in Miami. My wedding is 3 months before that. I am hesitant to because I might get a tan line! I just can't!!! What to do? Any advice or would you recommend going to miami and risk the tan lines? Im trying to find a bandeau dress..what should i do!!

Re: ADVICE: TO TRAVEL OR NOT TO TRAVEL

• Why not get a new swimsuit for your trip to Miami?  It could be a bandeau like your dress, so the tan lines will match!

If you want to avoid the "raccoon eye" look after tanning with sunglasses, I'd also recommend a large-brimmed sun hat.  They seem to be in style right now.

And of course, SPF 50+.

when someone starts ranting

• Three months is plenty of time if you do need to fix tan lines. I would also go with the new swimsuit suggestion. I'm very fair and have been sunburned just sitting in a car for 15 minutes with cloud cover before so I also worry about the lines. Neutrogena makes really good sunscreens; i've used their SPF 30-SPF 100 before (although it doesn't really make a different past SPF 30 I've heard) and you couldn't tell I was in the sun at all. Worked very well for my pale Irish/German self!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards