Nevada-Las Vegas

REVIEWS- 6.27.15 Day 1-travel, rent the runway, bachelorette party

This weekend was easily the best weekend of my life. I feel so lucky and honored to be a married woman! I'll post more reviews in the coming days:

Southwest Airlines: A++++ 
Like a  typical bride I was very nervous about damaging the dress in the overhead bin. The flight attendants were absolutely fabulous. Not only did they help me lay my dress over other luggage in the overhead bin but also chatted with us during the flight. We were treated to a few cocktails to celebrate our big day. At the end of the flight, they were so kind to give us a shout out over the intercom. Hearing "Congratulations to the Morrisons" really got our wedding weekend off to a great start. To top it all off, they even had a bottle of champagne  awaiting our arrival at the gate. We have always loved Southwest but not feel even more loyal to this company. That flight crew completely eased our nerves and made us feel so special. 

Rent the Runway: A
I loved being able to pick up and try on the dresses. The sequined dress I rented for the bachelorette party was the best $35 I've maybe ever spent. Got compliments the entire night. The process was so easy and drop off was too. I would recommend reserving dresses prior because my friend did a walk in appointment and was not as successful. $70ish for 2 dresses and 1 set of earrings( with $25 coupon).

Bachelorette party: 
Planet Hollywood Spice Market Buffett: A
We had 12 girls who used 3 4-person travelzoo vouchers. They were $95 dollars for 4 people with unlimited beer, wine, and champagne. Food was good and varied. Desserts and crab legs were my favorite. I only wish we had more time to eat before the limo picked us up so if you choose a buffet give yourself plenty of time! We were only there an hour.

Thunderstorm through Vegas: A+
About $120 each. Limo picked us up and went to the Las Vegas Strip. Champagne was provided but we brought extra. Taking pictures by the sign was amazing! Iphones don't capture the light but a guy let us use his lighting for a "donation". Totally worth the tip. After that we were dropped off at the Thunder from Down Under show and waited at the bar beside the stage. Not great service but there were tons of people there. We also got free jello shots with each drink! Inside the show we had VIP seating so I was front row center. I didn't think I was going to like it, and I didn't. I LOVED it. so much fun! Drinks inside are expensive( $20ish for Tito's and soda in big glass). After that we had VIP entrance into a club but decided to just go to the one at Planet Hollywood instead since it was 3am EST. Some girls stayed, some left soon after but it was a very long night- we started at about 6 with party in the room and then ended at about 3am PST. 

Planet Hollywood Hip Room: A
Much bigger than I expected. Huge bathroom. Slept 4 no problem and was large enough for 12 to hangout and touch up makeup, etc. We loved it. 

Re: REVIEWS- 6.27.15 Day 1-travel, rent the runway, bachelorette party

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards