Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

REVIEWS 6.27.15 WEDDING DAY! PH Apex, LINQ Silversky, Culinary Pros, Jasons Deli

It has taken me a week to recover from the wedding weekend! Hope these reviews help as much as previous ones helped me! Note: had a very extensive review written and saved a draft but it was lost and had to start over.

SilverSky Chapel at the LINQ: A+
I had blue uplighting and was very pleasantly surprised with the my bouquet. It came with the Love Me Tender package. I also added 2 rose bouquets for each of my 3 BM. Total was $490 with flowers and package. The sound was fantastic and they played my songs seamlessly. The ceremony was beautiful and I'm so happy with how it turned out. Seats 70 and we had about 55. Very classy, couldn't be happier. It is a bit difficult to find the chapel but none of my guests were late. The very best part was the officiant, David Leslie. He gave such a touching message my FI(husband!) and I were both floored. You would have thought he knew us well though he only spent about 5 minutes with each of us. He even quoted a love letter by my favorite poet, Rumi. It was a very nice surprise!

Planet Hollywood Apex Suite: A
This was by far the part of the wedding I stressed the most over! Turned out perfectly! We read some tripadvisor and yelp reviews that spoke about people getting kicked out of the suite but we had lots of people in there, outside catering and bartending and called housekeeping to come get trash and we had absolutely no problems. The party went on until 1:30 without so much as a noise compliant. They also gave us a 2:00pm check-in and let my FI(husband!!) check in without me since I added his name to the reservation(read my previous review about the LINQ NOT letting my mother check in). The suite was definitely impressive! Our guests raved about it! $950 for one night, booked over a year in advance. It is no reflection on the room at all but the bluetooth we planned on using for the dance party was very weak. This resulted in a quieter sound than we would have liked but it turned out ok. My advice is bring an AUX cord and computer speakers. We bought a speaker and best buy that was very loud there but wasn't loud at all in the suite.

Culinary Pros Bartending: A+
We had Melanie( she also does DOC- hire her!) for bartending 5 hours for $150. She really went above and beyond. She got us ice and straws before coming up to the suite. She was so friendly to the guest and gave a college pour asking if it was enough for each guest. She let me know when we ran out of vodka and when things got slow she cleaned up around the suite and called housekeeping to get our trash. She was lovely and would definitely recommend!

Jason's Deli: C
They were somewhat difficult from the beginning. Everything turned out but was a hassle. It was a big help that they delivered but if I would have known I probably would have gone another way. Getting a correct quote was difficult- took several emails for careless errors. They were late, I had to set it up myself while he made trips and they forgot a pound of cubed cheese for the guests. They wanted me to sign off on it without any offer to replace cheese or take some off of the bill. Finally they refunded me $10- I would have much rather had the cheese. I ended up tipping 10% on top of delivery fee, which IMO was more than generous. Guests enjoyed the food and we were only left with some dessert and veggies by the end of the night but our reception went very long. 

BEST DAY OF MY WHOLE LIFE!! Wishing all of you the same!

Re: REVIEWS 6.27.15 WEDDING DAY! PH Apex, LINQ Silversky, Culinary Pros, Jasons Deli

• Options
    xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I'm so glad you had such a wonderful experience at the Linq! I seriously love that chapel and it was my number one choice before we decided to go the totally in-suite route.
  • Options
    Congrats! I was originally booked at the Linq. So glad it turned out great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards