Favors

Do the bride and groom also get favors at the table?

Hi all,

At our wedding reception we're seating everyone at one long table, with us near the center.  Everyone is getting a small box of chocolates with pretty packaging I designed myself.  The packaging is personalized with each guest's name in order to eliminate the need for a separate name tag.

Anyway, the favors are so pretty and match our decor.  I think it might look weird if there are two seats (ours) that are missing the favor.  And yet.. I feel like it's weird to give a gift to myself.

Help!!  What do I do??

Re: Do the bride and groom also get favors at the table?

• Favors are technically small tokens given to the guests from the couple, so it would probably look a little weird to give favors to yourself, you know?

Honestly, I don't think the table would look weird without favors at your settings.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I would not place them at those 2 places.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Given that they're chocolates and doubling as placecards, I'd probably go ahead and put them at your seats. But then, I really like chocolates and opportunities to fuss with stationery. I don't think anyone will look askance either way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We gave our venue put them out for us at each place setting, so we had some on our plates too.
  • Rather than placing them at your seats, I'd set some chocolates aside discreetly that you and your FI can eat later.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards