Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Craziest Wedding Nightmare!

So last night I had the WORST but still funniest wedding nightmare last night and I thought you would all get a kick out of it.  It started off that the hairdresser majorly screwed up my hair, and I pretty much ended up with one of those messy knots you put your hair in for a workout, with my veil jammed into it.  Then we went to pick up our wedding rings and they didn't have them, so my FI ended up wearing one of my cocktail rings and I wore a really big ugly one that didn't fit at all.  Then, at the wedding, after the toasts the DJ was like "Well, ladies and gentlemen, that pretty much wraps up our evening..." and there was NO dancing at all (my favorite part!).  Then one of my BM's came up to me and told me that the hotel was trying to bill the guests for their dinners and was putting checks on their plates after they finished eating.  It was SO horrible.  In the dream, the next morning, I was like "What do we do... it was awful! Should we have another wedding to make up for that one??"  Ahhhhh.... This always happens to me before a big event, and I know this isn't the last of them.  Have you guys had any of these crazy wedding nightmares? Please share if you have. Oh, and happy Friday!!

-Amanda
Summer drinks AND a vacation pic. Myrtle Beach last year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Craziest Wedding Nightmare!

• Options
    edited December 2011

I had to LOL about the checks being put on guests' plates. I had them, but never remembered a lot of details. I just laughed them off, b/c they were always about being unprepared, and included things that would never happen, like getting married in my hair salon. Hopefully you won't have too many more, or at least I hope you can continue to find some humor in them!

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, I hate wedding nightmares!  I'll have one and wake up so stressed out that I just lay in bed, unable to sleep.  Mine are always about the wedding arriving before we're ready at all- we never picked out music, I don't have my dress, the bridal party doesn't show up, etc.  Haven't had one in a couple of months though, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe I won't have anymore!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hate wedding nightmares!  They always seem so realistic.  Doesn't it make you feel so much better once you've woken up?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ugh - agreed - I HATE wedding nightmares! I don't know why but I have been having a suprising large amount! I don't even want to know what it's going to be like closer to my wedding!! lol
  • Options
    ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah I hate wedding nightmares! They feel SO real! I've had a number of nightmares that  were about the wedding being next week and not having a DJ, hair or makeup stylist, cake, etc.

I think its hilarious they were putting checks on the tables! haha
  • Options
    asamko1asamko1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, so good to know I'm not alone in these crazy nightmares.  And I know, where on earth did my subconscious mind come up with trying to make the guests pay for their meals?? Oh well, have a great weekend everyone!!
    Summer drinks AND a vacation pic. Myrtle Beach last year.

My Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards