Massachusetts-Boston
Options

All-in-one venues that don't break the bank.

Hello all!  My fiancee and I have started looking at venues - we're planning on getting married next spring.  We found a couple of places that we like, but the cost is budget-breaking.  Any suggestions for more affordable venues in Eastern MA?

We want an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, preferably on a Saturday April - June.  The location is flexible as to North Shore/South Shore/495 belt.

Thanks for any ideas!

Re: All-in-one venues that don't break the bank.

• Options
    Danversport yacht club?

• Options
    North and South Shore are just expensive, plain and simple.  We've looked all up and down the North Shore and basically had to get back to basics and came inland.  Try looking up an Elks Club or town banquet hall.  Many of them have been remodeled and look quite lovely and up to date, cost next to nothing to rent, and have a very reasonable caterer they work with and can recommend.  The issue is that now you have to decorate the banquet hall to spruce it up.  But, if you look online, there are tons and tons of ways to do that - lighting works miracles.  It's worth a look especially if you don't want to spend your down payment on a house on 4 hours of partying. 
  • Options
    Just got married @ the Sandy Burr Country Club in Wayland. Beautiful setting - deck for the ceremony, indoor reception (or back up for rainy ceremony). I paid $800 for both ceremony/reception (same price any day of the week), and there are some gorgeous spots on site for photos. The coordinator, Debbie, is wonderful to work with!
  • Options
    Getting married next June at Blissful Meadows Golf Club in Uxbridge, MA. They include a TON (even a round of golf!) and they're amazing to work with. 

My sister got married at Zukas Hilltop Barn and from what I gather, they were reasonable as well and included a lot. 

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We booked with Zukas Hilltop Barn for our September 2016 wedding and feel it is reasonably priced for what we were looking for.

I have also heard such great things about Blissful Meadows Golf Club!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards