Knottie Tech Help
Options

WEDDING LOCATION ON WEBSITE IS WRONG- CANT FIX IT!

I have created my wedding website and sent the link out to everyone. Now the wedding location is reverting back to something ridiculous: "PuntaCana, Do" which isnt even proper to refer to the Dominican Republic! No matter HOW MANY TIMES i fix this, it eventually reverts back to PuntaCana, Do. I have emailed the help email address over 1 week ago, messaged them on FB and Twitter and called to leave a VM. This is RIDICULOUS customer service. Do you know what the FB admin said? "Thank you for your patience we are aware of this issue and are workng to get it resolved." How can a public company take so long to answer emails and not even fix an insanely important issue!?!?! Guests rely on your website to tell them the information about the wedding but cant even see the correct location. This an easy bug fix but for some reason no one cares to help customers with this issue. Fuck.

Re: WEDDING LOCATION ON WEBSITE IS WRONG- CANT FIX IT!

• Options
    I have created my wedding website and sent the link out to everyone. Now the wedding location is reverting back to something ridiculous: "PuntaCana, Do" which isnt even proper to refer to the Dominican Republic! No matter HOW MANY TIMES i fix this, it eventually reverts back to PuntaCana, Do. I have emailed the help email address over 1 week ago, messaged them on FB and Twitter and called to leave a VM. This is RIDICULOUS customer service. Do you know what the FB admin said? "Thank you for your patience we are aware of this issue and are workng to get it resolved." How can a public company take so long to answer emails and not even fix an insanely important issue!?!?! Guests rely on your website to tell them the information about the wedding but cant even see the correct location. This an easy bug fix but for some reason no one cares to help customers with this issue. Fuck.

Hi there,

I am so sorry you're having this problem and for our delay in responding. I have alerted our tech team directly of this issue so they can take care of it for you. Again, I apologize for the wait - I know it can be frustrating! I will be sure to update you as soon as I hear back from them on this.

Thank you,

KH

• Options
    Thank you!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards