Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Bridal Shower "Thank-you" Gift

My future mother (and father) in-law are throwing me a bridal shower and I wanted to get them a thank-you gift to show my appreciation. Any ideas on what I should get them (either separately or together?) I want it to be sentimental and thoughtful, not just a gift card. 

Re: Bridal Shower "Thank-you" Gift

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    You know your in laws better than a bunch of strangers on the internet. What sort of things would they consider thoughtful and sentimental?

I gave my shower hostesses a bottle of wine each and a giftcard to one of their favorite local resturants. Most important though, I wrote each of them an extremely heartfelt thank you note that expressed my gratitude for the shower. I think writing the thank you note is above and beyond the most important before you even think about gifts.

• Options
    exactly; give them a thoughtful gift w/ a heartfelt note. Shop for them like you would on their birthday or Christmas.  If you want to do something joint, I would suggest a gift certificate to a nice restaurant.  Or an activity they would both enjoy.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards