New Jersey

Hotel and transportation services

My wedding at Addison Park will be held next year in 2016. I need to block rooms off for out of town guests. I was just wondering what hotels everyone used and if these hotels provided shuttle service to and from addison park? 

Re: Hotel and transportation services

• I went to a wedding a few years ago at Addison Park and the room block was at the Holiday Inn a few miles down the road. It was okay - maybe they've done updates since? There was no shuttle offered - everyone drove, which was a little annoying. I'm sure you're aware that the surrounding area is a little less than desirable, so it might be worth it to look into hotels near Red Bank and arrange shuttle service from there.

Also for reference - I'm getting married in 2016 in Ocean Twp and the hotel block I have booked offers a general shuttle service for hotel guests, but not to transport wedding guests to/from the venue, so I am booking a shuttle solely for this purpose. I have yet to hear of a hotel in the Monmouth County area that provides a complimentary shuttle (bummer!).

Good luck!
  • amt6amt6 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper

Hi! I am getting married at Addison Park in September! We blocked our rooms at the Marriott in Red Bank, right off of exit 109. We are providing transportation (the hotel does not have a shuttle) to/from AP, so we didn't mind the extra distance for a nicer hotel/area.

If you have any other questions about Addison, let me know!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards