Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Caesars Juno/Venus Garden Brides

edited July 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Did you/will you decorate your ceremony space or leave it the way it is? I guess the most you could do is floral and a runner maybe? I really want the candle lit isle but I can never wrap my mind around paying $250 for candles that cost less than $5 each.

Re: Caesars Juno/Venus Garden Brides

• Options
    I'm just leaving it the way it is, personally I love it just the way it is and we only have a small wedding party anyway. I would love the candles if I was having a later wedding but as you say, it's a huge cost for what it is. As is everything weddingy :)
  • Options
    Yes and they would be perfect for my sunset ceremony
  • Options

caesarsbride15 If you have room in your budget do it! You will never get this one moment in time back so make your vision come true. The look of my ceremony was sooo huge to me because the vows are what matter!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    They don't allow outside photographers do they?
  • Options

They don't allow outside photographers do they?

They do if you pay a outside vendor fee of $300.
  • Options
    My wedding is next week and I've decided to let Imagine shoot the ceremony and we have our photographer standing by. I refused to pay them $300 for basically nothing. I'm purchasing the CD from Imagine with the $300 and the photo credit from my package.
  • Options
    Are the packages they offer (roman, cleopatra, etc) in addition to paying for the chapel or garden or do you get all of that and one of the venues in the entire price?
  • Options
    Looking forward to seeing your pictures from Imagine and hearing your experience
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    The package price includes the location and depending on the package you choose you get: photo credit, floral credit, room accommodations, limo service, etc. Garden costs little more than the chapels. Weekends cost more than week days.
  • Options
    Thank you @caesarsbride15 I am considering having the wedding there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards