Ohio-Cleveland

University of Akron- Martin Center

My FI and I are looking at the Martin Center at the University of Akron for our reception hall.  I have not really heard anything about it and was hoping to get some insite on it.

Does anyone have any comments (good or bad) that would help with our decision?

Re: University of Akron- Martin Center

• edited December 2011
    Hi There!

My DH and I just had our reception there in October and can't say enough about it.  It was absolutely beautiful, the pricing was very affordable, the staff was incredibly helpful and kind, and the food was delicious!  Even our pickiest eaters enjoyed the food (a shock to all of us as they don't eat anything!).

I have pictures of our set up if you'd like to see.  The space was perfect for us (we had about 150 guests).  They also have a great list of recommended vendors.

You definitely would make a great choice by choosing the Martin University Center.  Let me know if I can help further!

Thanks!
    Emily
  • magrose05magrose05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so happy to hear that the Martin Center is a good pick!  I would love to see pictures of how your reception hall was set up!
  • wendyc11782wendyc11782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there, Would you mind sharing your pictures of the Martin Center with me too? I am also interested in hosting my reception there. Thanks! Wendy
  • edited December 2011
    I went to the U of Akron, and my sorority had lots of formals there. It is gorgeous and the food is amazing.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards