Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Wedding Hashtag

I want something clever, but I need more minds to work on this than just mine because I am having a horrible time coming up with something cute. So my new last name will be Chaffin. I would like to use it in the hashtag if possible. More facts about the wedding: Mountains, October, Fall, 2016. Any suggestions? I will accept any ideas!!! Thanks in advance!

Re: Wedding Hashtag

• Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Shelly730 said:
    I want something clever, but I need more minds to work on this than just mine because I am having a horrible time coming up with something cute. So my new last name will be Chaffin. I would like to use it in the hashtag if possible. More facts about the wedding: Mountains, October, Fall, 2016. Any suggestions? I will accept any ideas!!! Thanks in advance!

This request for help/ideas/creativity comes up at least once a month.  The general consensus is that if you really want this hashtag to be meaningful and/or used, creativity is NOT your friend.  A simple, memorable hashtag is your best bet.  ChaffinWedding, or BridenameGroomnameWedding is the smart hashtag to consider.

ChaffinChapelintheMountains, ChaffinMountainHigh, MarriedintheMountains, would be the best I've got with the limited information.  Stick with simple.
  • Options
    bb2016bb2016 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Completely agree with @MobKaz. Keep it simple if you want people to use it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards