Connecticut

Bridesmaid gifts??

Re: Bridesmaid gifts??

• ETSY.com

What's your price range?  You can get some cute jewelry on that side.  I think personalized travel pouches are a great idea filled with handmade scents, soap, etc.
  • I did alex and ani bracelets for all my maids i had 7, i kept it all the same and got them all there birthstone which no one had. i spent around 200 on all the gifts and the place i got it from gives out gift bags with the purchase so all i had to do was buy some tissue paper from the dollar store.

• Eve's Addiction. Great sterling silver jewelry, tons of personalization and on the cheaper end! They actually ship out of Old Saybrook so you can get it quickly.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Pay for their makeup!
  • Pay for their makeup!
    That's a gift for the bride - not the bridesmaids. 
  • I did a Kate spade bracelet for each girl, as well as completely individualized gifts - 
    MOH : loves to drink- A set of etched "Mischief Managed" and I solemnly swear I am up to no good" rocks glasses, a set of nice sandstone coasters, and a bottle of vodka
    BM: loves Ice cream, and will soon be moving out of her parents house to go away for grad school - a set of gorgeous ice cream bowls and a gift certificate to the ice cream shop we always went to as kids
    BM: loves to travel and drink - A travel journal by listography, a kate spade luggage tag, and a travel Gin and Tonic kit

all the girls LOVED their gifts - I've never seen people more excited. It meant so much to them that I bought things with their personalities in mind, instead of matchy matchy things they'll never use. 

Shop as if it's their birthday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards