Chit Chat

7 Days Left!!!!

Ahhhh! I am excited, anxious, giddy and every other emotions combined! Any other brides out here who are also in the same 1-week-to-go boat? What are you guys busy with?

We're making final payments and finalizing the vows for the 1,000th time. If there's one thing that I'm anxious about (and have no control over) is the weather. Our ceremony will be outdoors by a lake and cocktail hour/reception would follow indoors. Though we do have an Option B, I'm hopeful that the weather will be nice! Been looking at weather forecast every day!

Anyway, for those getting married soon, CONGRATULATIONS!

pennydlperdj182xxxx

Re: 7 Days Left!!!!

• AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall member
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    Exciting! Try to find time to relax this week as well!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
    MilesAlmostAMrsB
  • Ahhhh! I am excited, anxious, giddy and every other emotions combined! Any other brides out here who are also in the same 1-week-to-go boat? What are you guys busy with?

We're making final payments and finalizing the vows for the 1,000th time. If there's one thing that I'm anxious about (and have no control over) is the weather. Our ceremony will be outdoors by a lake and cocktail hour/reception would follow indoors. Though we do have an Option B, I'm hopeful that the weather will be nice! Been looking at weather forecast every day!

Anyway, for those getting married soon, CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm a month and a half out, but I totally agree w/ Addie!  Try to find some time to just relax this week.  Also, the old cowboy owner of my venue told me yesterday, do your best to get a good night's sleep before the wedding, and all the little details you're worrying about do not matter, your day will be great!
    Married 9.12.15
    MilesAlmostAMrsB
  • Every day that goes by I get more excited- I want it to hurry up and get here but at the same time I know to enjoy this time because I will blink and it will be over!

So exciting! Enjoy it :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

MilesAlmostAMrsB
  • julieanne912 @Addiecake Thanks guys!! Will definitely, definitely try to relax this week... The planning process has been stressful for both of us (we would have little arguments over silly things -- did you guys also experience this?) so, the plan is not to plan a week before and get back to the essence of the whole thing -- us!

sheknows6 I knowww! I feel the same... Like, I want the day to be here already so I can stop stressing about unnecessary things and enjoy the day itself! Congrats to you and your FI!! :)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards