Connecticut

Wedding Day Coordinator - recommendations?

Hi! Do any fellow CT brides have a recommendation for a day-of coordinator? I found good things about "Accessory to the Bride" out of Milford however, they have not responded to my two emails...unless they've gone out of business that's not a good sign.

Also, any idea on price range for day of coordinators?

Re: Wedding Day Coordinator - recommendations?

• They may do day of coordinating, I'm not sure, but Engaged Connecticut or Nightevents? (I may have the name slightly wrong on the second one. It's Night something.)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Did you search this board for coordinators?  I was considering hiring a DOC and found some names from old threads here.  There are some favorites that come up several times.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Let me know what you come up with...  I am torn between hiring a DOC or renting the venue out for a little bit extra the night before to set up.  Don't know what to do.
  • We used and LOVED Estoccasions.  I personally loved being able to check in and have someone check in on me. It was some of the best money we spent and worth every dime.
    counting down to the big day
  • How much does this usually cost?
  • We just moved somewhere in my new house is my awesome wedding binder, when I find it, I could tell you exactly what we paid. :)  I first planned using them for day of and upgraded but that was a breeze too.  I should be on thebump.com but I love these chats way more. 
  • doc is a waste of money really. most venues have a coordinator on staff to help you throughout the  event we had one and she was amazing getting us what we needed during cocktail hour and making sure during the reception me and hubby were ok and if we needed anything

• doc is a waste of money really. most venues have a coordinator on staff to help you throughout the  event we had one and she was amazing getting us what we needed during cocktail hour and making sure during the reception me and hubby were ok and if we needed anything

But many places *don't* have an on site coordinator.  Mine didn't, so we hired a DOC and she wasn't a waste of money at all.  I feel she was worth every penny for handling my set up and break down, and keeping me sane throughout the planning.

We used Jen Strunk but I'm pretty sure she's taking a break from coordinating for a little while because she's going to have a baby.  (We're friends on facebook)
  • I am doing everything DIY because of location.  I really need a DOC but don't know how to find one.  ANy suggestions? 
  • I would start by contacting a few and asking what they provide as a DOC and the cost.  
  • Please feel free to email me TaraMcDougall@yahoo.com
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Whtara10 said:
    Please feel free to email me TaraMcDougall@yahoo.com
    Are you a DOC?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards